SWIMMING POOL TIPS
A+ Pools we want you to enjoy your pool safely. There is nothing more important the being safe in or around a pool, especially with small children. Here are a few tips to remind you of the importance of pool safety.
- Make sure first aid and lifesaving equipment, such as a life preserver, is always kept close to the pool.
- Never leave children unattended in or around the pool.
- Always make sure that all toys and pool accessories are taken out of the pool when you are done using it. Toys left behind in the pool may lure a child back to the pool when an adult is not present.
- Keep an eye on the weather. It is extremely dangerous to be in or around the pool during an electrical storm, so you should head inside if the sky darkens.
- Consider enrolling in a CPR course. No one wants to think of the worst, but being prepared for it doesn't hurt and may mean saving a life.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us